XTEQ Subwoofer EQ DUAL 10" Multivoltage
The big breakthrough features of the XTEQ are its proven tracking down converter amplifier, its long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and its fully automatic room equalizer. Taken together, these unique features provide these subwoofers with as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator.
The launch of Sunfire XTEQ brings more than just spectacular sound. The cool, compact design of this premium subwoofer sets it apart from the paunchy pack and brings class to any space so that the listener can focus on the authoritative audio. Sunfire XTEQ is proud to deliver accurate, powerful bass that elevates the entertainment value in your home or home theater. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into your living space and existing audio system and creates – even mimics—a professional cinema experience. You’ll get up to 3,000 watts of blood-pumping bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry.
The unique features of the XTEQ deliver as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series brings a proven tracking down converter amplifier, long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and a fully automatic room equalizer to the audio experience. Add to that a suite of premium audiophile features like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, and there’s no denying that the XTEQ is the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
- Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter™:
- High- powered XT amplifier design: With up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, the XTEQ delivers a solid, high performance, analog amplifier for extremely clean and pure power.
- Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration:
- Now with more precise room-specific calibration, the XTEQ more accurately integrates with your room and the rest of your audio system.
- Connectivity options including XLR connector:
- The XTEQ brings more connectivity options than ever before, including an XLR connector for increased installation flexibility with consumer and professional components.
- Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS):
- Enables extended xMAX, the XTEQ features well-defined tight bass with extended woofer excursion.
- High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers:
- High Back EMF driver technology produces massive amounts of low distortion bass from some of the smallest cabinets in the industry, delivering bone-rattling bass.
- XT suite of premium audiophile features:
- Touting new features like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™ (AWTD), gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and crossover level and phase control, the XTEQ is the foundation of any great home theater and audio system.
- Power Requirements100-120 / 220-240 V~,
- Woofer Size10 (Inches)
- Woofer ConstructionNon-pressed paper with a high
density foam edge
- Woofer Configuration10" Active Side
10" Side Firing
- Input Power100-120 / 220-240 V~,
- Output Power2,700 Watt
Tracking Down Converter
- Frequency Response18Hz – 100Hz
- Input ImpedanceNominal Impedance 15k ohms : Line Level
Nominal Impedance 14k ohms : Mono
Nominal Impedance 8k ohms : Slave (Ohms)
- Phase Control0 to 180 degree (variable)
- Enclosure FinishHigh Gloss Black
- Dimensions11.5" H x 12.75" W x 11" D
- Weight54.5 Lbs (24.8kg)
- Shipping Info
- Length16.5 (Inches)
- Width16.5 (Inches)
- Height21 (Inches)
- Weight66.1 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty2
- Other Specifications
- THD: Less then 3% typical operation
- Woofer Magnet: 7.5" x 3.5" deep; 194 oz.
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Trigger On: 12 VDC
- Included Accessories: Microphone and Power Cord
- Thru (L&R): Live level (RCA); 85Hz high pass filter / bypass selectable
- Slave: Line level - Mono (RCA); Nominal Impedance 120k ohms
5-year limited warranty