XTEQ Subwoofer EQ DUAL 8" Multivoltage
The big breakthrough features of the XTEQ are its proven tracking down converter amplifier, its long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and its fully automatic room equalizer. Taken together, these unique features provide these subwoofers with as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator.
Sunfire breaks through the sub clutter with a new series that touts features that make it a standout, including a proven tracking down converter amplifier, long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and fully automatic room equalizer. These unique features provide these woofers with as much bass as you would get from multiple 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series also brings a suite of premium audiophile features to the table, like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, making the XTEQ the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
The introduction of this high performance subwoofer has managed to deliver both brawn and beauty. The Sunfire XTEQ series is the first to deliver accurate, powerful bass that rockets the entertainment value of any space by delivering up to 3,000 watts of pure bass. The sleek, compact design blends into any room and steers clear of the bulky bass of yesteryear, instead making the audio the authority. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into any living space and existing audio system, simulating a cinematic experience. You’ll get bone-rattling bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry. Try us on for size.
- Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter™:
- High- powered XT amplifier design: With up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, the XTEQ delivers a solid, high performance, analog amplifier for extremely clean and pure power.
- Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration:
- Now with more precise room-specific calibration, the XTEQ more accurately integrates with your room and the rest of your audio system.
- Connectivity options including XLR connector:
- The XTEQ brings more connectivity options than ever before, including an XLR connector for increased installation flexibility with consumer and professional components.
- Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS):
- Enables extended xMAX, the XTEQ features well-defined tight bass with extended woofer excursion.
- High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers:
- High Back EMF driver technology produces massive amounts of low distortion bass from some of the smallest cabinets in the industry, delivering bone-rattling bass.
- XT suite of premium audiophile features:
- Touting new features like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™ (AWTD), gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and crossover level and phase control, the XTEQ is the foundation of any great home theater and audio system.
- Power Requirements100-120 / 220-240 V~, 50/60Hz, 900W
- Woofer Size8 (Inches)
- Woofer ConstructionNon-pressed paper with a high density foam edge
- Woofer Configuration8" Active Side Firing Driver
8" Side Firing Passive Radiator
- Input Power100-120 / 220-240 V~, 50/60Hz, 900W
- Output Power1,800 Watt
Tracking Down Converter
- Frequency Response22Hz – 100Hz
- Input ImpedanceNominal Impedance 15k ohms : Line Level
Nominal Impedance 14k ohms : Mono
Nominal Impedance 8k ohms : Slave (Ohms)
- Phase Control0 to 180 degree (variable)
- Enclosure FinishHigh Gloss Black
- Dimensions10.5" H x 12.375" W x 10.625" D
- Weight42.6 Lbs (19.4kg).
- Shipping Info
- Length15.5 (Inches)
- Width15.5 (Inches)
- Height20.1 (Inches)
- Weight53.65 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty2
- Other Specifications
- THD: Less then 3% typical operation
- Woofer Magnet: 6.3" x 2.75" deep; 143 oz.
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Trigger On: 12 VDC
- Included Accessories: Microphone and Power Cord
- Thru (L&R): Live level (RCA); 85Hz high pass filter / bypass selectable
- Slave: Line level - Mono (RCA); Nominal Impedance 120k ohms
5-year limited warranty