If you suspect your Sunfire product has a problem, please do everything you can to confirm it before calling for service. This includes reading through the Troubleshooting Guide of your user's manual, also see the Frequently Asked Questions
on this site. A large percentage of products returned for service are tested by our technicians and coded "NTF" or No Trouble Found, which usually means the problem lay somewhere else in the system.
To obtain factory service for your Sunfire product, call Tech Support at (800) 622-3526, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, M-F to explain the problem and request a RA (Return Authorization) number. We do not issue RA numbers via email.
Please have the following information available when you call.
- Model Number of the Unit
- Serial Number Located either on the gold label on the back of the unit or on the the bottom of the unit. If this is hard to access you can also find it on the product shipping carton.
- Detailed description of problem. Including an explanation as to the conditions in which the problem was first noticed. For example, after a power outage, the center channel and subwoofer no longer work. If the failure is intermittent, how often does it reoccur?
- Contact Name, Address (return shipping address, no P.O boxes) , Phone (daytime contact number)
- Method of payment if out of warranty All out of warranty repairs will be a flat rate, this includes all parts, labor and return shipping and possible shipping carton (see below). Shipping charges to the factory are paid by you. Payment is arranged at the time of service request. We accept VISA, Master Card, Amex, Certified Check or Money Order. Your credit card will not be billed until we receive your unit, repair it and it is ready to be shipped back to you.
- Date of Purchase All warranty repairs must be accompanied with a dated proof of purchase. A dated sales invoice from an authorized dealer is acceptable proof of original purchase date. If a customer does not have the original invoice, we will add six months to the date of manufacture (first four digits of serial number) to determine the start of the warranty period and if the product is to be serviced under warranty.
What to Send
Do not send power cables, manuals, remotes or any other accessories unless instructed to do so. Include a legible note with your name, shipping address (no P.O. boxes), contact phone number, RA number, and a detailed description of the problem, including how our technicians can duplicate it. For warranty repairs please include a copy of the original sales invoice.
Be advised to properly package your product to be returned to Sunfire. Bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts are not considered proper packing.
Please note: The flat rate repair charge does not cover shipping damage.
Initial shipping costs to the factory are not paid by Sunfire Corporation. Return ground shipping from service is covered, express shipping is available for an additional charge.
Core Brands Repair Center
2547 Three Mile Road NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49534
Important!! Write the RA number on the outside (top) of the box.